Happy new month!! How has been your hair journey?
Sometimes in your hair journey, your hair grows but you crave to have some short hairstyles. That was me a couple of weeks ago, when I saw some amazeballs tapered cut and wanted to recreate it. It is a fairly easy hairstyle and will take about 15-30 minutes to have on.
- A rat tail comb for parting
- Moisturised hair
- Gel (or a soufflé) though it is optional
- Shea butter mix. (I have some jars if you need some)
- Part your hair in a way to have the crown separated from the rest of your hair. I would say from eyebrow end on either side of your head
- Hold the hair at the crown of your head
- Making clean parts begin to three strand twist your hair . (clean parts)
- Bantu knot the middle section that you had put out of the way (use your gel, or shea butter mix)
- Wait for at least 18 hours or until the knots are dry.
- Then you can undo the knots and roll and tuck your three strand twists.
- Slay away!!
I hope this makes sense. Lol.
I would love to hear from you: if there is any topic of interest please halla!!
Love and love