Moisture is your hair’s best friend. So how then do you incorporate this into your life? I like to call this the midweek moisture. It is how to revamp your hair’s moisture levels right in the middle of the week. This is how to do it!!
What you need:
- Spray bottle with water and humectant and a conditioner.
- A leave in conditioning cream
- Oil of choice
- Shea butter/ grease
My preferred method has to be the L.C.O method… (Liquid Cream Oil)
What to do:
- Separate your hair into sections. Working in sections is bae!!
- Sprits your hair with your spray bottle mix.
- Massage the water into your hair using the praying hands motion.
- Apply your leave in conditioning cream.
- Detangle some more…
- Apply oil…
- Then seal in the moisture with your butter.
After this… style your hair as desired.
This video by fusion of cultures explains the process.
Love and love