Happy 2018 everyone… a huge welcome to the new subbies on the blog. For those who have been all along, welcome back. Of course, before we delve into today’s post, I just wanted to remind you that this and all the posts that I have lined up can get right into your inbox. All you need to do is subscribe to the blog and follow it on the right side of the page.
I figured that one of the best ways to start off the year is to share some of the skin secrets that have helped me keep my acne under control. My skin has come such a long way, and I have found this mask to work wonders even on my break out days. The best part of the mask, is that it consists of all natural ingredients that are cheap and easy to find.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bentonite clay
- Activated charcoal
- Lemon or diluted apple cider vinegar (ACV) in the ratio 1 part ACV to five parts water
- A non-metallic mixing bowl and spoon
- A lemon squeezer
HOW TO DO IT
- Put a half teaspoon of bentonite clay in mixing bowl
- Add a quarter teaspoon activated charcoal
- Add the squeezed lemon juice or diluted ACV to the mixture until it is a pasty consistency
- Apply it on your face and let it dry for like 155 minutes
- Then wipe it off with a damp face cloth
- Finally splash your face with cool water.
Just like that, the masking session is done. I explained why we use a non-metallic bowl to mix the mask here and other equally effective toners here. My skin routine is also here incase you want to see what I do to manage my acne. Other helpful posts are here